Tuesday 15 November 2011

Exams, More Exams, Cupcakes and an Aspie Cartoon Remix!

Right, so at school we're at the time where we do exams! On Monday I had my Maths exam. At least my mum can't make me revise Maths anymore! Today, English. I think I did pretty good on them. Tomorrow is French exam.

Yesterday, I made cupcakes. They have rainbow chocolate chips in them. Today I made mini cupcakes which are lemony and have lemon icing. Also coconut cloud slices with lemon icing.

Oh, I've just realized, this blog is supposed to be about how I cope with Asperger's and I've said nothing Aspie since the beginning! Not to worry, though. In the weekend, I did my own remix of Matt Friedman's "Dude I'm an Aspie"

I hate bright lights so I grabbed random images and letters to spell words to show this. I'm the one running away saying "AAAAH!! It's too bright!" I know even NT's won't stare at the sun like that unless they're idiots (no offence to any NT's reading this) It's just a little exaggeration.
The link to Matt's blog is dudeimanaspie.com It's pretty cool, read it!
So, with that, I'll sign off! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment