Tuesday 22 November 2011

School's Out!

Today I took my last of 5 exams: Home Economics (Food and Nutrition). It was much easier than the mock. And with that exam finished, so is school. I also got accepted into a science programme in Otago. Yay! I am one of three students going. Although, my mum thinks because I have Asperger's I have "different learning needs" when I learn the same way as everyone else. Oh, well, I'm just happy I got in.

I don't think I told you about the baby chickens, did I? Well, we got some eggs late October for our clucky "mama" chicken to sit on. 5 eggs. They all hatched last week, plus an orphaned one from the lady who gave us the chickens in the first place. So we have 6 babies. Pluss the 5 chickens we already had, that makes 11, which is a lot isn't it?

Yesterday, I told my sister, in a way, to act Aspie. Because when she's excited about something, and I'm not, I say sarcastically, "Whoop de do" or "Clap clap" or "Wow" and she told me this was annoying because she's actually excited. So I said "Take it as a compliment" and she said "How am I meant to take it as a compliment?" so my answer to that was, "Take it literally" so I now think of it as I told her to act Aspie.

And I'm also quite annoyed with her because she's a blabbermouth and she thinks my Asperger's is hers to tell people. She told pretty much her whole school year level. Now I get compared to Gabrielle, the Aspie surgeon on Shortland Street. Hello, people, just because you've met one Aspie, it does NOT mean you've met them all!

Well, with my rant over, I shall sign off. Bye for now, until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment