Tuesday 6 December 2011

My Life, Where Stuff Happens

Okay, so, last week I made an Advent Calendar from a mould from an old one by pouring melted chocolate in each of the little moulds, and sticking paper doors over them. You know how it works. One chocolate each day until Christmas. So I get chocolate every day! I also bought Christmas presents for my family. But I won't tell you. Why? Because. So...

I have made charts of my Tamagotchis on Word from every generation on each of them. Just the two from last week. By the way, not Nellie and Bianca anymore. They had kids and left.

This is Ozzy, Nellie's son.                                This is Rachel, Bianca's daughter.

One day they're going to get married! More pictures!
Ozzy comes up close to the screen.                   Rachel does too.
Okay, you saw my Tamagotchis, you heard about my uneventful life. Tomorrow I'm making something for my sister's shared lunch at school. What I'll make, I don't know. For now, byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment